The Miss Massachusetts USA and Miss Massachusetts Teen USA Pageants share a number of goals:
- To offer a venue where young women, from 14 to 27 years old, can grow personally in poise, confidence, goal-setting, public speaking and communication skills, physical fitness, and self-discipline.
- To open doors and provide career and educational opportunities, not only to the winner, but to all the young women who participate.
- To provide a positive alternative to the many destructive activities that lure today’s youth.
- To promote our various sponsors throughout the state.
- To involve contestants and titleholders in community service programs and charities.
- To help increase literacy throughout Massachusetts as the special cause of the Miss Massachusetts USA pageant.
- In conjunction with Miss USA, to raise awareness of Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
- In conjunction with Miss Teen USA, to promote the Youth Anti-Drug Campaign.